Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pilates and M.E.L.T. classes continuing with Karin

The SIGs are over, we've wrapped up Yoga/Pilates for the summer, and everyone is into the riding season!
Thank you all for participating.
Karin is continuing to teach Pilates and M.E.L.T. classes at the Otello room on 72nd.
Lynette is teaching Yoga for Cyclists+Runners at Yoganesh.com Mondays @ 9pm and Fridays @ 7.30pm in Chelsea Manhattan.
Contact Karin at AwayKay@gmail.com, (646) 729-8581
Contact Lynette at galfromdownunder@gmail.com, (541) 513 7711
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi your Pilates blog very reading able.I have read the blog.I know many idea about Pilates.Thanks for your kind blogging idea.
    physiotherapist North Ryde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives me a clearer idea as to how I want to go about doing this. Thanks for the great tips. Pilates Classes in Reigate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your guidance and support. Thank you for helping me improve.

    ReplyDelete